Language Pathology Services include the evaluation and treatment of the following disorders:
- Expressive and receptive language
- Play skills
- Oral motor
Services involve the evaluation and treatment of feeding difficulties related to functional problems. Treatment focuses on improving:
- Oral/non-oral feeding
- Sensory function
- Motor development
- Diet modification/weight management
- Individual independence
Services involve evaluation and interventions that improve the skills a child needs for independent living, playing and learning by focusing on:
- Self help skills
- Adaptive behavior
- Fine/gross motor
- Visual motor
- Sensory motor
- Postural Control
- We accept referrals from families, physicians and Early Interventionists.
- Call 803-490-0960 to get information about services.
- We will need a Script from your child's doctor to provide services, you can obtain that or we can request one from your doctor.
- We will need a copy of your primary insurance card or your child's Medicaid card
- We accept: Fee for Service Medicaid, SC Solutions, First Choice, Absolute Total Care, United Healthcare Community Plan as well as most commercial insurances, and Private Pay.
- Fill out Patient New Referral and Fax to us- 866-464-4298 along with above information.